Modern and futuristic, with the attractive specifications and perfect balance, the Race Sport (RS) Edition is the evolution of the most popular PRO series motherboard.
Its unique path takes aim at mainstream DIYers that drives an undeniable performance and trustable computing experience without a pricey upgrade.
RaceSport edition, your all-rounder motherboard that fulfills every task and light-loading gaming – with style and speed!
Dr.MOS is the integrated power stage solution which is optimized for synchronous buck-set down voltage applications! Compared to traditional discrete MOSFETs, it intelligently delivers higher current for each phase, thus providing improved thermal result and superior performance.
14+1+1 Power Phase Design
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
6 Layer PCB
The 6 Layer PCB provides stable signal traces and power shapes delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for memory overclocking! Thus, it's able to support the latest memory modules with most extreme memory performance!
2oz Copper PCB
2 ounce copper inner layers that provide stable signal traces and power shapes! Delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
DDR5 XMP & EXPO Support
Derived from the “built for stable and reliable” designing concept, ASRock does not compromise on any details. This motherboards is built with low-loss materials, enthusiasts are able to enjoy the boost of DDR5 memory overclocking performance up to 6800MHz and beyond by enabling the pre-tested profiles. Make sure the memory modules are Intel® XMP/AMD EXPO™ capable and overclocking can be made so affordable, satisfying and absolutely no sweat at all.
DDR5 Memory with Protection Circuit
Due to the unique electrical architecture of DDR5 DIMM, there’s a high risk of damaging the memory module if AC power isn’t disconnected properly during removal or installation. To prevent this, ASRock has implemented a trouble free protection circuit on every DDR5 motherboard, lowers the risk of damaging your memory module.
PCIe 5.0 + Surface-Mount Tech
Compares to conventional DIP style PCIe slot, the SMT type PCIe slot improves signal flow and maximize stability under high speed, a key breakthrough to fully support the lighting speed of the latest PCIe 5.0 standard.
The latest PCI Express 5.0 is capable to perform a breathtaking bandwidth of 128GBps, ready to unleash the full potential of future high end graphic cards.
Reinforced Steel Slot [PCIe 5.0 Version]
The reinforced steel slot is capable of supporting PCI Express 5.0 standard. The various benefits include:
Extra anchor points
Ensure signal stability
Make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
In addition to the built-in RGB illumination, it also features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
*The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
*The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
*A Group=Addressable RGB Header, B Group=RGB Header
PCIe Gen4 x4 for SSD
This motherboard is capable of accomadating multiple M.2 storage devices, one of which can support PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSD, it is capable of performing twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
Tired of dropping screws or screws missing inside chassis?
The enhanced M.2 heatsink with anti-drop screw design that make sure installation process more easily.
- PCIe Gen5 (Graphics)
- Dual Channel DDR5
- 14+1+1 Power Phase, 50A Dr.MOS for VCore+GT with Enlarged Heatsink Armor
- Flexible Integrated I/O Shield
- 2.5G LAN
- ASRock Auto Driver Installer
- ASRock Post Status Checker
- Supports 13th Gen & 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- Supports Intel® Hybrid Technology
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
- Supports Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost (TVB)
- Supports Intel® Adaptive Boost Technology (ABT)
- Intel® Z790
- Dual Channel DDR5 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR5 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR5 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 6800+(OC)*
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 3.0
*1DPC 1R Up to 6800+ MHz (OC), 4800 MHz Natively.
1DPC 2R Up to 6000+ MHz (OC), 4400 MHz Natively.
2DPC 1R Up to 5600+ MHz (OC), 4000 MHz Natively.
2DPC 2R Up to 4800+ MHz (OC), 3600 MHz Natively.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12)
- 1 x eDP 1.4, supports max. resolution up to Full HD 60Hz
- 1 x HDMI 2.1 TMDS Compatible, supports HDCP 2.3 and max. resolution up to 4K 60Hz
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC (compressed), supports HDCP 2.3 and max. resolution up to 8K 60Hz / 5K 120Hz
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
- Nahimic Audio
- 2.5 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s
- Dragon RTL8125BG
- Supports Dragon 2.5G LAN Software
- Smart Auto Adjust Bandwidth Control
- Visual User Friendly UI
- Visual Network Usage Statistics
- Optimized Default Setting for Game, Browser, and Streaming Modes
- User Customized Priority Control
- 1 x PCIe 5.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2), supports x16 mode*
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot (PCIE3), supports x4 mode*
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 Slots (PCIE1 and PCIE4)*
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT PCIe WiFi module and Intel® CNVio/CNVio2 (Integrated WiFi/BT)
- Supports AMD CrossFire™
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_2, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_3, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_4, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
- 8 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors
*Supports Intel® Volume Management Device (VMD)
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 5 for M.2 NVMe storage devices
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C (Front)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (Rear)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (Rear)
- 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Rear, 4 Front)
- 8 x USB 2.0 (4 Rear, 4 Front)
*All USB ports support ESD Protection
- 1 x eDP Signal Connector
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 1 x RGB LED Header*
- 3 x Addressable LED Headers**
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
- 5 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 2 x 8 pin 12V Power Connectors (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin) (Supports ASRock Thunderbolt™ 4 AIC Card)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Header (20 Gb/s)
*Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***CPU_FAN1 supports the fan power up to 1A (12W).
****CPU_FAN2/WP supports the fan power up to 2A (24W).
*****CHA_FAN1~5/WP support the fan power up to 2A (24W).
CPU_FAN2/WP and CHA_FAN1~5/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear Panel I/O
- 2 x Antenna Mounting Points
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
- ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
- ASRock Dragon 2.5G LAN Software
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC*
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Auto Driver Installer
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 5 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- 1 x Standoff for M.2 Socket
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm
- 2oz Copper PCB
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit
*Windows® 10 only supports version 21H2 or later
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)